To read RSS feeds, you'll need either a newsreader program, or a Web-based RSS service. Many
email programs also support RSS feeds.
RSS Feeds are available for race updates. These feeds include:
- Races Added to our directory.
- Raced Updated in our directory: new date, new URL, new city, new events (ex: 5K added)
- Results Posted: when results are posted for a race in our directory
- Photos Posted: when photos are posted for a race in our directory
- Forum Post: when someone posts on our message board about a race in our directory
Get updates for races for a selected state. Further limit the feed by optionally selecting a county and/or race type.
Enter your email address. Any races that we have you listed as a contact for, in our internal records, will
be included in this feed.
If you are a registered user, and have saved races to your favorites, you can get
a feed with updates for your favorite races.
You must be logged in to get this feed.