Quantcast
Mobile Site You Might Be a Runner If... Gifts for Runners Login Run-Time (formerly User Options) Client Support Center
Work Hard. Play Harder.
Forum Links
Map Menu
Select a State
Other Options
Recent Posts
Help
About
Link to Forum Pages

Forum: Flying Pig Marathon
Return to Forum: Flying Pig Marathon Race Info
Topic: Traveling to the Flying Pig 2011 Marathon weekend?
1 to 1 of 1
Format For Printing
Posted By: russm83 Posted: Apr 18, 2011 Reply

I will be flying into Cincinnati CVG on Friday April 29 and will be staying at the Candlewood Suites Blue Ash Friday and Saturday Evening. Here is the Hotel Website

http://www.candlewoodsuites.com/h/d/cw/1/en/hotel/blhba?&sitrackingid=46441356&sicreative=3997863708&dp=true&sicontent=0&siclientid=1912&cm_guid=1-_-100000000000171305963-_-3997863708&cm_mmc=Google-PS-CandlewoodSuites-_-G+B-AmericasEast-_-OH-Blue%2BAsh-_-candlewood+suites+blue+ash&gclid=CLmt-_W0pqgCFYNo5QodV3k0IA&externalHotelDetailHit=true

I reserved a Suite with a studio/one room. I will be traveling alone and will be renting a car.

I am looking for someone who is staying the weekend for the Cincinnati Flying Pig Marathon and does not yet have a room or transportation.

I am offering to share the Suite at the Candlewood Hotel, Share use of the car and provide transportation to and from the Airport, Cincinnati on Saturday and Sunday for the Day of the race.

If you are interested let me know what your itinerary is and we can agree on a price. $200 is for Friday/ Saturday/Sunday so that can be adjusted.