Quantcast
Mobile Site You Might Be a Runner If... Gifts for Runners Login Run-Time (formerly User Options) Client Support Center
Work Hard. Play Harder.
Forum Links
Map Menu
Select a State
Other Options
Recent Posts
Help
About
Link to Forum Pages

Forum: Running in Texas
Return to Forum: Running in Texas
Topic: Frisco TX Running Club
1 to 10 of 13
Page: Prev | Next
Format For Printing
Posted By: hookem1957 Posted: Apr 27, 2007 Reply
OK gang there has got to be enough runners in Frisco to start a running club. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of experience in heading up a club but would be willing to assist . We could probably get some assistance from Plano. When healthy??? I'm a 15-20 mile per week runner. Let's hear from you. Is there any interest?
Posted By: amylynharris Posted: Jul 6, 2007 Reply
Reply To:
hookem1957
I can't believe we don't have one either. There must be a million people that run around Frisco neighborhoods.....

Amy
Posted By: hookem1957 Posted: Jul 23, 2007 Reply
Reply To:
amylynharris
Ok gang..let's get one together....let's spread the word and try to get one organized.
Posted By: skillern1 Posted: Aug 13, 2007 Reply
Reply To:
hookem1957
Has anyone gotten a running club together? We may be moving to the Frisco area & I'm looking for a running group!
Posted By: hookem1957 Posted: Aug 30, 2007 Reply
Reply To:
skillern1
Updated:
Aug 30, 2007
not yet. still looking for those who are interested. let me know if you move to this area. there are a number of runners who live in the trails and heather ridge area in west frisco.
Posted By: jkav08 Posted: Sep 25, 2007 Reply
Reply To:
hookem1957
Has there been any change as to a running club in Frisco?
Posted By: Tsquiretri Posted: Oct 13, 2007 Reply
Reply To:
hookem1957
I have info on how to start a running club. I would like to put together club for the north frisco area. Eldorado and Teel. It could be Frisco Area Running Club or FAR club. Please email me if interested.
Tsquiretri@aol.com
Posted By: hookem1957 Posted: Oct 23, 2007 Reply
Reply To:
Tsquiretri
let's try to get a group together in the area so we can try to get this off the ground in some form or fashion. hookem1957@tx.rr.com
Posted By: grandma.diana Posted: Feb 4, 2008 Reply
Reply To:
hookem1957
Okay, let's try to set a date in February and see if we can get a group. How about 2/16/08?
7:30 AM, Location TBD.

Any interest?

Diana
Posted By: cindymthomas Posted: Aug 6, 2008 Reply
Reply To:
grandma.diana
Hi. Is there any activity on a Frisco Running Club? I would enjoy training for the Cowtown Marathon in Feb of 2009... anyone out there? I'm near Eldorado and Teel.