Quantcast
Mobile Site You Might Be a Runner If... Gifts for Runners Login Run-Time (formerly User Options) Client Support Center
Work Hard. Play Harder.
Forum Links
Map Menu
Select a State
Other Options
Recent Posts
Help
About
Link to Forum Pages

Forum: Coulee Chase
Return to Forum: Coulee Chase Race Info
Topic: comments on the race
1 to 1 of 1
Format For Printing
Posted By: james fox Posted: Apr 1, 2012 Reply
I appreciate all the work involved in organizing this race.  Great volunteers.  It's the best course!  I love running through the marsh and then looping through campus.  Just two things I'd like to see changed.  Earlier start time.  I think people like to have their Saturday's free and an early start allows for a good run and still have the day open.  Next I was disappointed in the all inclusive group of over 35.  I knew about it ahead of time so wasn't greatly disappointed but for whatever reason I ran my best time in a long time and it would have been better not to be competing with people a quarter century younger than me.  A ribbon or a medal costs so little and has such a positive affect on pushing people to strive for their best that it seems like a better way to go to recognize all age groups.  I know it's a little thing but with all the 5k's available in the spring of the year I would always like to at least have a chance of winning something.  Just a thought.  Keep up the good work and thanks for a good race.  James Fox